Thursday 26 November 2015

A Quick Thank You!!

Dear Beloved Audience,

I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all you lovely people, as The Global Hot Potato has just reached 1000 views!! You guys are truly amazing! Thank you for reading, liking, sharing, commenting, and asking great questions. You've continuously helped me build confidence in writing again, as well as keeping me constantly interested and engaged with my work (and often questioning my values). I hope you are enjoying the experience as much as I am!

Additionally, I'd like to say an even BIGGER thank you to one reader in particular, whose incredibly kind offer to create artwork for my page has taken my blog to the NEXT LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE AWESOMENESS. So massive thank you, Josh Tuesley. You are both a wonderful friend and illustrator.

Please check out his Facebook page: Cerebellublob, where you can admire, request and purchase some of his fantastic artwork all for yourselves!! (Seriously, doooo it)


Apologies for my digression. I'm sure you can tell that I was too excited to hold it in...

I will be back in the next couple of days, looking at the the impact meat production has on the environment from a modeller's perspective. Don't forget to follow me on twitter @chlobular

Lots of love,
Chloe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment